Tuesday, August 25, 2009

30 to 30: Day 17, "By Number...?"

Today I shall paint.

I have a painting class, to be exact! I shall learn to harness my creativity at roughly 6:30p central.

Is it strange if I've always loved wearing a smock and making a mess of paint?? Heck, I even watched hours of Bob Ross on PBS as a kid. That and the Frugal Gourmet- Kristin, can I get an "amen"??

Here's to unearthing a creative streak and making a lovely creation! :)

UPDATE:
Ok, my public, I'll give you what you want! hahhaha (qualifier: this was all outlined on a canvas and I was told what colors to paint. It is 75% done with the layers. It will be finished next week.)


3 comments:

M♥LLY said...

I love your 30 to 30 posts so far! Show us what you painted! :)

JC said...

the "happy little trees" are somewhere behind those classic picasso eyes...love your aggressive color choices.

Kelley said...

This was SO much fun! I will likely take the class again. One cool thing she said is that the left brain is the calculating side- intense. The right brain is the creative and freeing realm we dive into to paint. Right brain vacay- that's what i need. :)