Thursday, August 20, 2009

30 to 30: Day 12, "Culture"

Hi.

Its amazing what a difference sleep makes.

So, today is going to be a great day! I have work, after-work jaunt to a place that makes jeans (SO cool!), B-day celebraysh of Gregory, Stope and Mikael, and a porch hang with some old friends.

Somewhere in there, I am going to visit the Frist and get all cultured and what-not. The Frist is our city's art museum. It really is amazing and I go every couple of months. What I have not done is hop in just to get a gander at the latest exhibit and spend a quick chunk of time enjoying the city by way of awesome opportunities such as this.

Yes. Today is going to be good indeed.

UPDATE:
Another life lesson learned...I can't do everything. Time ran out. I was exhausted. TOO many things for one night. Frist got the boot. Perhaps I'll make it a weekend treat just cuz. :)

No comments: