Sunday, August 30, 2009

30 to 30: Day 21, "Challenge of a Lifetime"

Seriously.

I ate cheese.

I'm not kidding.

I have hated cheese my entire (save the first 8 months) life. As I approach my 30th year, it occurs to me that, perhaps, my taste buds have changed and I've been too busy fixating on my tradition of dairy hatred to notice. Julie, Becca, Emily and I went to this adorable bistro for a late lunch with Britney (not spears) and I sampled the cheese plate as an act of overwhelming bravery.

SO... I did it.

And I almost barfed.

I AM A LIFETIME CHEESE HATER!! :)

pictures to come, of course.

2 comments:

Deborah Barnett said...

oh, how I had such high hopes for you...

The Morginskys said...

oh booo. who hates cheese? crrrrazy! but dear, 'cheese plates' have cheese with very strong tastes. get some good ol chedder and a cracker!