Thursday, August 27, 2009

30 to 30: Day 19, "Reconnect"

Today's goal (prior to hopping a flight westward to Seattle/Tacoma to see Becca, Julie and Emily!! eeeeeeee!) is to make a long overdue call to an old friend. Its time. The waiting, awkwardness, guilt etc. must not win. Today I will call and we will just see what happens.

"Make new friends, but keep the old.... one is silver and the others gold"
(thanks, Mom, for being my "Brownie" leader.)


UPDATE:
mission accomplished! She was so sweet to me in spite of my bad communication over the last year. Also, here's me in the Phoenix airport during my layover. Its 109 degrees at sunset. WHOA.

4 comments:

Beloved said...

After you call that person (it's not me, right? we just spoke:), call me and tell me about SEATTLE! WHAT?

Kelley said...

no. not you, boo. A friend who I've neglected... ya know... more than my usual "allergic to returning phone calls" kinda way. :)

The Morginskys said...

i was a brownie too! next time we see each other, lets sing some songs together!

Chelsea Lesniewski said...

i miss you already!!!