Tuesday, August 18, 2009

30 to 30: Day 10, "Gone to Market"

I did it!

I went to see the Farmers Market and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Delaney tells me it is SO wonderful on the weekends (if for no other reason than the Amish folks who come with their deelish treats!) Nevertheless, today was lovely and I plan to go back!

Margie graciously sold me some peaches and sweet potatoes. She also posed for a snapshot of her lovely goods. I'll be posting that (along with Chicago pics) just as soon as the ole camera gets downloaded.

Ten days in... and LOVING it! I've even managed to inspire adventure in some friends. Is there anything better?!

UPDATE: Here's Margie. What a gal! That produce was seeeerious!

2 comments:

Deborah Barnett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah Barnett said...

omg... I love that sweet lady. I buy cucumbers and onions from her all the time. I should know her name by now.