Sunday, April 26, 2009

Z is for Zest!

No, I'm not referring to the zest of a lemon (which I am done with until the next cleanse.)

I'm referring to the general zest for life that is oozing out of me today!

Was it the picnic at Centennial Park? Yes, in part. Was it that i learned how to skateboard today?? YES, in part. Was it that I have spent the weekend surrounded by friends celebrating accomplishments (half marathon.. them- not me), birthdays (brad, bieder and k sinq), a wedding (Mark and Lisa Sursavage), and an engagement (Will and Kelly!!)? YES, IN PART. Toss in some quality time with some precious little girls, the return of solid foods and warm sunny days and you get- ZEST, ZEAL...ZIP! :)

This weekend was a gift.

That is all.

1 comment:

M♥LLY said...

Psst...I have a secret for you. Your blog is my favorite in the challenge. :)