Friday, April 10, 2009

J...is for Jewelry

This blog post will satisfy my "J" duty for the day, but friends... Its Good Friday. I'll be posting a bit later on my thoughts of such an important day.

First, you need to all adore my friend Beth. She's amazing. She fashions the most lovely jewelry. I'm not much of a jewelry connoisseur. I attribute this to my mother who is far too thrilled with a pretty shell. She quite literally does not care for fine jewelry. I would not say I don't care for jewelry, I just tend toward big costume pieces and funky feathery things. UNTIL Beth or Freshie as her friends call her. :)

Freshie makes lovely and dainty pieces- hammered with love right here in Nashville! Check out her awesomeness HERE. Also, she lets me don her baubles on her site, so you'll see a familiar face. :) She's an artist, y'all. In addish, tomorrow night I'm looking forward to celebrating her (and her hubby's) new home!

Next- today is the day. I'm getting a tiny nose piercing today. For any of you who know my twinny, yes... we will be closer to identical afterwards. I have long wanted a teeeeeeeny leetle speck of cute on my nose and today is the day. My mother's only request... "please don't look like a bull". Right.

So there. Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

freshie (and zero) said...

You are too sweet! It was great to see you Saturday!