Monday, April 27, 2009

WHERE does the Alphabet go?

Here we are- an alphabet and most of a month behind us, friends.

I think we've learned some valuable truths. The first of which is that I have the *best* of intentions regarding the incorporation of video (AV if you will), but little follow through with this blog. I'm just not good at editing, which, it turns out, was going to be necessary. I am an innovation failure.

I'm sitting in our office which doubles as a sauna today. The air had broken but is on the mend now, thanks to the lovely repairmen who have come to save the day. I'm glad I don't make a living from repairing things. I would likely (a) become a raging ego maniac- drunk on the intrigue of my own abilities or (b) go nuts and break things I have to replace. My money is on B. Everyone wins if I answer emails for a living, really.

Back to what we've learned over the last few weeks:
I like eating. I prefer it to drinking "lemonade" mixtures.
I *am* however, up for challenges, so there's that.
I've been reminded that life is short and precious.
I've been amazed by the love of friends and family- for no particular reason. I think that's the best kind.
I'm endlessly impressed with my sis and her hubs.

There's more but I would go on all day and I need to apply myself. Thank goodness I have Nickel Creek singing sweetly in my ears. :)

Did I mention I learned to skateboard yesterday?? ........ hehe.

1 comment:

Julia said...

thanks for sharing your life one letter at a time this month! it has been a delight to read each day :) i recently got a video of some really cute kids singing a special rendition of the ABCs and thought i should share with you in honor of the completion of your ABCs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDl1hjQOsDk