Thursday, April 23, 2009

W is for Wee!

Wee! I'm feeling good! The headaches have stopped. The cravings are not even specific- I just miss food.

I'm also delighted because I just had the pleasure of sitting across a table from Joanna and Michelle. ALWAYS a good time. I love those ladies. :)

I've officially decided to stop the cleanse/starvation after 5 days. I feel like I've still benefited from the cleansing, etc. Sure, some call this "stopping before the benefits show" but I call it, "staying alive".

Here's to a full evening of birthday celebrating, missing the "This American Life" movie at Green Hills and neighborhood group on the East side!

Tootles

1 comment:

Beloved said...

"sitting across a table from".
Does that mean staring at other people while they eat?

Proud of you, chica. 5 days is plenty!
k