Monday, April 20, 2009

T is for Ten Days o' Cleansing

So, I'm doing it. I'm doing the "Masters Cleanse". It is thought of as a premiere (ha!) flush for the system. Maybe its the organizer in me, but I love a good deep clean and the idea of having all systems go is very attractive. Don't worry, mom, I'll be keeping activity to a minimum and water to a maximum. You'll, of course, be taking this journey with me. Like it or not, peeps!

It is ten days of (among *other* things) cleansing by way of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, grade b maple syrup (who knew they made that?) and water. I've only just begun, but it is... effective.

Video diary to follow. Don't worry- only of my thoughts. :)


So far, the only thought running through my mind is, "what have I gotten myself in to?"

The fact remains...I just plain love a challenge!

6 comments:

GJ said...

You're crazy.

PZC said...

You better still be on for bike riding next monday...

Kelley said...

I STILL AM!! i'll be so zen by then, you won't even recognize me. PLUS, i'll be more agile. i *may* even not complain about hills. maybe...

hootenannie said...

Video diary to follow... oh Lord. I cannot wait. :)

Anonymous said...

ooooh - sign me up for biking! i think were going tomorrow even.

michelle said...

you are one brave girl! i have yet to try the cleanse, it's a little scary. i can't to hear how it goes for you! :)