Tuesday, April 14, 2009

N is for Nosh

The most tasty development on the 2nd (soon to be 3rd) floor at work, is the birth of the "Design Lunch Bunch!" We take turns making lunch each day and it has been surprising! The food is amazing (and largely vegetarian to accommodate the veg and vegan among us). Better yet, we are all saving a large deal of money!

Today is my day to provide the lunch. Since April has meant a tour of all four seasons, it stands to reason that today would be a high in the 50's. Why not? That means one thing- comfort food! I whipped up a couple quiches and some baked french toast casserole (care of Paula Deen, of course). It is going to be deelish!

It makes me think of how my sis and I (at 6 years old) thought grown ups ate casseroles exclusively. We called it "playing ma'am". We were obviously gifted.

Bon Appetito!

1 comment:

linda said...

man. i wish i worked on the 2nd (soon to be 3rd) floor of that building. quiche. yummmm.