Wednesday, April 8, 2009

G is for Gracious.... I didn't blog. H is for HOCKEY!

I guess this means I don't get perfect attendance. Oh well! I'm already doing better than I thought I would. :)

Hockey!
Last evening a few of us hit up the Preds game! Our very own Nashville hockey team. Fear the fangs, people. I didn't even know that hockey has three periods, so there was a lot of education happening in that arena. I think my favorite part is all the tradition and chants. Arguably, the funniest was when this dude came over the loud speaker and said, "One more minute in the period" and EVERYONE yells, "Thanks, Paul". I giggled all three times! All I wanted to do was screech out the pyscho themed "reee reee reee reee" with my fang fingers! It was a fun evening for sure. Sadly, our boys (look, I'm already so close with them) couldn't quite pull off the win against Chicago. Nevertheless, good times were had.

AND... I got a dog and a beer. Standard arena fare.

Sidenote: I'm still on something of a Phil Collins streak. I can't get enough.

Happy Hump Day, homies! (How's THAT for Hs??)

No comments: