Saturday, December 1, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes

I love how we tell each other everything. Isn't it fun?

Well, something happened yesterday that makes me pretty darn excited. While we tell each other everything (sometimes you're so chatty), i regret to say that it would be inappropriate for me to go into specifics. Let me tell you- its going to affect this girl's life a great deal!

As I work this booty off to get the organizing business off the ground, it is obviously necessary for me to have some additional steady income. Well, I think i have found said job in the form of a very realistic nanny pozish. Which include some really fun diversions- which i plan to disclose at a later time. I'm talking... insane!

In the same day, I got some very promising leads with regards to upcoming organizing opportunities and advertising on a local radio show.

I'm feeling very happy and a tad exhilarated! Here's hoping it all works out beautifully! Jehovah seems to be "jireh-ing" all over everything... for which I am exceedingly grateful!

signed,
Vague Velma