Friday, December 21, 2007

Reunited and it Feels So Good

You already know by now that i have the best sister and brother in law this world has to offer. Its fair to say that... and not the least bit of an exaggeration.

Here's what you may not know:
i have really amazing old friends. New ones are fun and funny as well!

Tonight was spent with friends around a table busting at the seams with pork tenderloin, butternut squash risotto, fresh green beans, and rolls. Don't forget the fabulous red wine (thanks ,Andrew!) and brownies and ice cream, (thanks add!) We laughed. we remembered. We watched 'Once'. It was memorable. Not only because we, as total grown ups, sat around and told fart jokes... but because we just plain enjoyed one another. There's just something about that.

What if i begin doing acting? I was told this is a path i should pursue. I can't imagine, really. If acting means having a really loud and somewhat inconvenient laugh, then i'm the girl for the job. If it means being poised and able to memorize- i'm up a creek.

I will, per usual, keep you posted. duh.

I hope you are having a great "break"- whatever that looks like for you. Maybe it means you too will be in the home of Food Lion and Cheerwine, like me ,when i am in Salisury, NC with mama and pops!

I would like to leave you with this thought:
I am not sure how much wine i had this evening and i may be dehydrated in the morning. is that why you love me?

1 comment:

freshie (and zero) said...

Butternut squash risotto? Be still, my heart.