Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let it Linger...



Today, June and I experienced something that my high school self would have considered monumental. Actually, I have to admit the current version of me is quite amazed.

Ms. Dolores O'Riordan, of "Cranberries" fame, wowed these eager ears! Perhaps the best part was the intimate setting. I would like to take this opportunity to say I LOVE NASHVILLE!!!

She played every old tune i was just dying to hear. I posted the video i took of "Zombie" for your listening pleasure. Sometimes its like all i think about are your needs... specifically your listening needs.

I think i shall not calm down from this for quite a while. I imagine the high school version of me would be tempted to throw in the old Dave Matthews CD next to the Alanis Morrisette album and finish it off with the Cranberries and call it a night. I think i shall.. for good times sake.

No comments: