Saturday, December 29, 2007

Back in the Saddle

...again!

How nice to be back in the land of the living! I am telling you... it was a long week of sickness. Sinus infections and related mucus complications are proof of sin in the world.

Time at home was still delightful with Cam, Carol, Kristin and Chad. K and C joined us around 11:30p on Christmas Eve and stayed until after dinner on the 26th. My grandparents joined us for a couple days too. It is always magnif to get time with them.

Here are highlights you should know about:

1. Kristin darkened my hair and, thus, covered the grays. This is a good thing.
2. Dad got confused for Santa at Circuit City.
3. National Treasure is actually a decent watch for family movie night!
4. My company website is almost up and running!!
5. Kristin has surprising aim with Gummy Bears when she's hurling them at the bedroom door to wake me from a nap.
6. Chad got some arsome Pumas for Christmas!
7. I organized mom's closet!
8. Dad gave mom a gift... his beard got shaved off!
9. Mom got really excited!
10. Dad let me document the whole thing. just watch..



Sorry to disappoint... the only proof of the final product is in video form and that will follow shortly! You'll just have to wait!

Many more tidbits from the week await you, faithful readership!

night night.

1 comment:

angela said...

st end --

here is my funny christmas story of 2007. there is only one per year, so enjoy it!

my sweet nanny (you've met her -- a cross between paula deen and mrs. claus) reached back (rather nimbly) during a card gome on christmas eve to turn off the celing fan (aunt in the throes of menopause -- don't ask). my uncle wayne says to her, "why that was a pretty flexible move for an old bird!" to which she (sweetly) replies, "i know! i've been doing acrobats all week."

i thought jesus was going to reenter the world at our breakfast room table. i mean, surely she meant to say "acrobatics" or "aerobics" but she didn't. she said acrobats. i have a hard enough time making it through the holidays with my batty family without having to picture scores of curly-waxed-mustached italian men in brightly colored spandex outfits forming a line in the front yard to go up and "visit" my nanny.

merry freakin' christmas!

love, be fri