Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF: Nostalgia Eddish

Two incredible things set this Friday apart, my friends.

NOT only does this world's most awesome Brother in Law come through town tonight....but.....

JIMMY FALLON REUNITED THE CAST OF "California Dreams"!!!!!!

**Thank you, Annie, for the tip off... I spent WAY too many hours (watching this show as a kid) to miss such an epic reunion. Kris, can I get an amen?**

This will be a hoop-filled, music-filled (video promo for "City in the Round" here), fun-filled weekend. Can I squeeze house guests, Hannah's Bachelorette party, Hoop walking 8 miles, Organizing a friend's basement, Co-hosting a night o' music, Preparing a week's worth of anti-inflammatory foods, church, a work "Beer and Tapas" evening (plainly I'll be a bystander), lunch with a friend, the Oscars AND some sleep??? 

we. will. see. 

If its one thing I love.. its a challenge.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

hilarious. i LOVED California Dreams. They definitely never got the props they deserved. Thanks for link to the reunion. Made my day.