Wednesday, March 31, 2010

are. you. ready?

Today, we were having a meeting outside and LO and behold... the landscapers came over to us and held out what they'd found.





prepare yourself.





A BABY BUNNY!!!!!

That thing is about the size of a baby carrot! I named him Brian (because our new on-call design guy started today and his name is Brian.)  Brian had to go back out to his hutch later in the afternoon. We realized he was scared to death. Or loved us. I can't decide. Either way, we love and miss him already.

Here, look how much he dreaded loved me!

6 comments:

holly said...

oh. my. gosh. i am lusting in a non-creepy way over that animal. Nashville never happened a few weeks back by the way, but it will soon I hope!

Chelsea Lesniewski said...

Happy Easter I guess! Ha!

Maybe you should bring him home to Laudy? Just a thought.

Cameron said...

"Bunny Girl" . . . nuff said!

Heidi said...

just showed this to kate thinking she would be so excited about the bunny. You know what she said? "Oh, I LOVE her glasses!" Always noticing the fashion...

Kelley said...

that is too cute, heidi!!

holly, can't wait til y'all come visit! :)

xoxo

juliebdixon said...

and I'm loving the hair! Ha ha, bunny girl.