Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm back!

I'm home from vacay and it was simply delightful. I even have a little remnant of a sunburn to show for it. I rather loved every moment with my family and friends that came by. I am refreshed and ready to hit the ground running. It helps that the weather in Nashville is to hover around 70 this week!

Additionally, just take a look at what my amazing co-workers bought me while I was out!!!!!
So incredibly kind! It will make my raw food ventures that much more convenient. I think a lone tear found its way down my cheek. :)

xo,
k

4 comments:

Chelsea Lesniewski said...

A lone tear might come down MY cheek! So sweet of them to do that for you! Everyone is wanting to take care of their KK, that's for sure. :)

Kelley said...

so true. I sure feel loved!!

we're gonna dehydrate so much fruit. You just get ready for dried kiwi day!!!

speakin.my.language said...

When I get back we should make some beef jerky. By the way the word verification today is terti. I'm going to try to make up a meaning for that.

Kelley said...

yes yes yes!

tuna jerky?

jk... don't worry.