Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Eye Ball Whisperer 2.0

Well, I got back in to see the Eye Ball Whisperer and it was a good appointment, I suppose.

It was helped by getting a cozy evening with Sarah June and Chip. Chelsea and I were treated like queens! Gourmet dinner, movie and COMFY bed = happy me.

The next morning, we (chels, SJ and me) headed to Emory to see the doctor. I cannot even tell you how grateful I was to have the support of these girls. I was, obviously, a nervous nelly. They calmed me down nicely and I got thru it.

Nevertheless, It was an inconclusive appointment, really. Until I get an MRI next week, there's not much she could tell me. I'm still just praying and praying and choosing not to freak out or worry until I have reason to. Join me. :)

Afterward, we grabbed some lovely steamed asian food and the photo above was my "fortune." I'll take it. Thanks for your prayer and concern, notes, calls and love. I'm so lucky to have you all in my life.

xo,
Kelley

No comments: