Friday, March 26, 2010

BONUS things to look forward to this weekend:

1. Hoop-walking 10 miles all over Nashville in gorgeous weather... and maybe my unicorn t-shirt.
2. JULIE LITTLEJOHN GETS MARRIED!!
3. John comes thru town (on his way to STL to meet the brand-new Ellie Cate... so cute!!) tonight and then we have dinner with friends! Yippie!
4. Sleeping in as late as poss on Sunday.
5. First Sunday in our new church meeting place- East Literature Junior High (SO EXCITING!)
6. Seeing Jonatha Brook in concert for the first time (Luke and Sarah... I have you to thank for my addiction to her tunes)
7. Peyton turns THREE!!
8. Whitney's baby shower (though I have to miss for the wedding).. but still. :)
9. Stevie's bday partay at McDougals.
10. Nater's and Stevie's shindig on Sunday night. NO... I don't know how I'll attend all these overlapping things.

...but its gonna be 70, sunny and awesome.

booyah.

No comments: