Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Woof.

Just call me Pavlov's dog because I just realized there are some things I do ALL the time out of strange habit. There are a lot of examples but here are four:

- EVERY time I talk to my desk/pod mate Daniel, I apply chapstick.  (strange, i know. its just that the container sits in my pencil thing and every time I turn to the left, I see it... thus.... I swipe. It happens)

- EVERY time I answer the phone and it is my sister I ask "What doing?" in a very particular, twin-specific way. every. time. (i don't know, OK?)

- EVERY time I start whistling, I whistle "Camptown Races." (There is no explanation for me.)

and... maybe the strangest....

- EVERY time I (used to) flip through a phone book, I have to use the restroom. I know. I KNOW. I'm telling you... I would all but wet my pants looking for the phone number to Papa John's.

so....

woof!

2 comments:

M♥LLY said...

You are KIDDING me! This is the funniest thing I have ever read. You are so nuts!!

freshie (and zero) said...

I bet it's the smell of the phone book. Great Escape would do that to me, too, every single time I entered the place, and I swear it was the smell in there. At least you are aware of these little odd quirks!