Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF

There's just something about a sunny FRIDAY, y'all!

Every now and then, I will say or do something that makes me laugh. At myself. Alone.

Today was one of those days. I stepped out on to my front porch this morning, took a deep breath and quite literally raised my arms up over my head and smiled from ear to ear. Anyone watching (like the dude working on the neighbor's house) probably giggled a little. I just couldn't keep it inside! Total joy at the fact that I started the day with a talk with Kris, SUN piercing into my room, a slightly warmer twinge to the air and that the weekend is so close I can taste it!

Today was a super fun (sun filled) lunch with Jake-the-coworker at San Antonio Taco Co. (SATCO, for short) on the porch! Just look at the fun Jake and I had!

Yes, I had two delicious fajitas. With guacamole. YUMMIE.

You may recognize Jake from the roads of Nashville. Just look at his "new" ride. SO SWEET.

 
A lovely 1964 Buick Electra 225 (or a "deuce and a quarter", I'm told)


Plans for my weekend include (but are not limited to) the following:
- hoop walking/training - a 6 miler!
- shooting a video
- babysitting two of the most adorable human children you've ever seen.
- Attending a bridal shower for 5 girls... (i told you everyone I know is getting married)
- sleeping in
- square dancing. No seriously.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend and get out to enjoy the sun!

xo.

No comments: