Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reader Appreciation- Red Head Edition

I do not even know where to begin with this intro.

To know Emily is to love her. She not only has a warm smile that instantly greets but a little raspy voiced follow up that wins your heart. This could EASILY be a photo blog. Let's see if we can, shall we?
 cutest human child? yes.
 Proud sister (and ultimate "awkward face maker") to the one-and-only Sam Purnell
  Wife to the too-fabulous-for-words Justin
goofball
model!
hottie (see what i did there?)
honestly.... the BEST kind of friend.
party animal.

If I could bottle up some of the joy Emily brings EVERYWHERE, it would be very expensive. There is always laughter. Hard laughter. Just ask me to tell you embarrassing stories... I figured I would restrain myself today. But... two words: zip. line.

She's a dreamer, a lover of people, a fun-maker and the kind of person that just makes things better. Here's to you, Emmy. Thanks for being a faithful reader and bestie.

LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

upping my comments WORKED!!!! you make me sound so awesome that i think i'm going to start being friends with me. truly, you are an artist with words and pics. love you so so much.

your emmy

Kelley said...

its just TRUE, that's all.

<3