Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Music City SPOTTING!

I love this town!!

Sweet co-worker Lauren is working at a local coffee shop (Sam & Zoe's) and GUESS who was there with her.....Alice Cooper!


He is looking old. Never a dull moment!

Upon calling my mother to tell her of said spotting:
Carol: he's pretty straight these days, bunny (WHAT? that's what she calls me) he golfs.
me: Golfing and biting the heads off bats don't really seem to go together. *
Carol: Its a living.


 [that (and no other) are ever an exaggeration. She's that funny]

After chatting about my excitement for the concert tonight, her sign-off was "look your hottest."

wise words, mother.

***ADDENDUM: Adam graciously pointed out that I have my pop culture rodent eating information backwards... It was Ozzy Osbourne. Whatev. ***

3 comments:

catty said...

Love the sneaky pic! Great job. Hyler has been telling me that Jack White comes in the Frothy Monkey most mornings for breakfast. I didn't really believe it until he sat across from me this morning there. Made my day.
We need to meet for coffee so we can try for more spotting!

GJ said...

I'm ready to start the Carol Fan Club. Who's with me?

The Morginskys said...

can i be your mom? shes amazing.