Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reader Appreciation- Hometown Edition

This blog post goes out to my inaugural "Reader of the Month" (drumroll, please)...

Lindsey Clerico Schubert!
I write her whole name because that is how I "know" her. Roomate has told me numerous stories of the good ole soccer days enjoyed in Summerville, SC with Lindsey. That's right, friends. We are all from God's country... Summerville.

Lindsey and her husband, Jason, now live in Virginia with their awesome dog Nacho. I wish they lived closer because I feel sure we would be the kinds of friends that take turn making chili and go places together. Alas, we are separated by miles but, thanks to the blog-o-sphere, that is a non issue.

Check out her/their amazing blog HERE. I have so much to learn. Just LOOK at that sleek aesthetic not to mention the thoughtfulness, hilarity and crazy-gifted camera skills.

Lindsey, I'm excited we'll be virtual friends until we actually meet. In the meantime, you're fabulous and CONGRATS on being the first of my highlighted readers. I only wish that was worth something... like Reese's Pieces or something similarly awesome.

Here's to YOU!

8 comments:

Chelsea Lesniewski said...

HAHAHA I would give anything to see her face when she reads this!! Here's to you Clerico, no more need to stalk from a distance. You made the blog!

And that makes you an offically celebrity around these parts. :)

Brooke said...

WEIRD!!!! Kelley, Lindsey is one of my greatest friends. How random is it that YOUR roommate knows her!!! I went to college with her and then she was our neighbor our first year here in seminary in STL. Small world after all. By the way, I stalk your blog too through Blake and Rebecca's. You make me laugh!

Lindsey said...

woohooo!!! I can now stalk your blog and leave tons of comments and not feel creepy b/c we are officially friends :-) And you're right. We would be great friends. I know b/c I have read all your posts, watched videos of you hoola-hooping in the snow, read the little bio about you on the Emma Marketing page, and gone to your Organize Nashville website. Okay, so maybe that still is creepy?? Can't wait to meet you in person! Can I add you to my blog roll?? LYLAS ;-)

Lindsey said...

Me again... just added you as a friend on facebook. how do we have so many friends in common!? it is really quite crazy that we haven't met before now.

Conner said...

Kelley, We know the Schuberts too! They just graduated from seminary in STL and we went to the same church! What a small world!

Kelley said...

we are MFEO. duh.

Love this small world!!
k

Emily said...

so, you're sayin i gotta up my comments?

Kelley said...

you're next. <3