Monday, January 7, 2008

Morphing and Sundries

So... i actually just spent the last hour or so using a web site's ability to morph my face with others. Since seeing "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", i have thought it would be SO hilarious to, one day, freak a guy out using our pictures to see imaginary kids. What...? is that weird?

Well, tonight, our house-full is sitting around the living room with our 4 computers set up and just clicking away. Pretty funny. or sad. Jury's out...

This has been a fun day, i must say (and rhyme, evidently.) The only thing that would have made it better would have been some time with coco... i miss her so bad.

So- back to the day. I started things off with my favorite 3 month old- Lucie. we kicked it til late afternoon when i transitioned to a long walk with June. our purpose was to work off some calories, but we definitely just walked to dinner. it was great, though. I love when a friend's layers appear in new ways. that happened tonight at Calypso Cafe. it was great. Never you mind the fact i was coughing so loud that people looked around for the creature making the bronchial barks.

ALSO- it was 70 degrees today! what on earth? i will not concede to Al's notion of world wide heating (he lost me with "Internet"), but i will agree this is nuts for January! It has me SO PUMPED for spring! man... I'm even A.D.D. with my seasons... always excited about the next one. I need to slow down and smell the anti-freeze.

Here's a confession- i "morphed" a picture of kris and me and then actually had the nerve to be disappointed when there was no difference. what did i expect?!

1 comment:

GJ said...

Bronchial Barks? I love you.