Friday, January 11, 2008

Lucie Loo

I babysit one of the cutest human children that (nearly) crawls this Earth. Her name is Lucienne- Lucie for short.

i love her.

she's so stinking adorable that I volunteer to babysit for her on Saturday nights. That, of course, means i have to cancel dates with handsome bachelors. she's worth it.

Tonight was a great night with the wee one. She slept for a couple hours on my chest. is there anything sweeter? (insert gagging noises for any male readership).

chelsea and Adrienne came over and we watched "Dan in Real Life" together. pretty fabulous all together.

I'm tired and i have a running date with 50 friends in the morning. i haven't been running.

Did i mention i am doing a half marathon with Angela in MARCH?!?!? yeah... i am. it is official- i give myself too much credit. this body has some work to do!

g'night.

No comments: