Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fast Friends

I like that term- fast friends.

I have been a very fortunate girl and have had a handful of them in my life. I do not take this lightly- i get that i am ridiculously blessed! My favorite part of a fast friend is when you've only been talking a few moments and it occurs to both parties that you're supposed to be friends.

that has happened for me, most recently, in the form of Christin! For her sake, i will not butcher her last name. or divulge such information on this- the most world wide of webs. Alas- Christin and i met at church a few (?) months ago, while sitting next to each other, and we quickly struck up an easy conversation. She's fabulous and we just had coffee this evening. I feel you, my readership, need to know some of the fun reasons that christin and i are now besties.

They include but are not limited to the following:

1. We both have YMCA membership keychain pictures with a cut-out of Fabio in the background.
2. We have both done triathlons.
3. We have a similar love for indie films such as, "Lars and the Real Girl"
4. We are the two people here that are equally nashville music industry clueless
5. We both have fitness/ running aspirations for 2008

There were so many more things to list but i just am too tired. You should really know her... i'm just telling you. When you meet her, you should say happy birthday.

I have a 6:30am "appointment" at Best One Tires for a LONG overdue oil change, so this girl's gotta head to bed.

I find myself exceedingly grateful for such a fun week.

night night.

ps. i know what you're thinking... "is she going to give us highlights from the local chapter meeting of the Nat'l Association of Professional Organizers that meets tomorrow at Shoneys?" the answer is yes, of course! just hold your horses...

1 comment:

Christin Shatzer said...

The National Association of Professional Organizers meets at Shoneys? Weird.

You make me laugh and I love it! Thanks!