Thursday, January 24, 2008

Club Organize

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here to tell you of an exciting opportunity! Worried I am about to promote a pyramid scheme? ha ha... no. The subject of my excitement is none other than...

CLUB ORGANIZE!! careful not to confuse it with Club Med, folks. its easy to do.

This weekend at Christ United Methodist Church in Franklin, TN there will be a weekend full of seminars geared toward giving you your most organized self! With seminars that include Organizing 101, Organizing and A.D.D., Wardrobe 101, Closet Designs, etc, and even a light lunch- it is worth your attendance! Better still, it is a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity! For $115, you get two days worth of knowledge, a meal, a panel discussion, a seminar taught by YOURS TRULY on "Purging and Prioritizing your Belongings", and a warm heart for having contributed to a worthy cause. ALSO- its "buy one ticket, get the second free"!! Let me know if you want more info!!

I'm excited. I'm feeling legit. YIPPIE!!

ta ta.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

What a great idea! I hope that it is well attended.