Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TODAY.

Today, friends.

TODAY is the day I wear my new fabulous heels.
TODAY is the day I wear a smile ALL day.
TODAY is the day my mind is a little calmer, my outlook a bit brighter.

Why?

CHRISTY STARTS WORK HERE TODAY! I can't keep from yelling it! She's so great and we're about to get to have her here working with us each day! I am so grateful and so excited.

Really... pictures will probably follow.

Oh- and I  giggled through "Eclipse" last night with Chelsea and Jessica. If I'd read the books, I feel sure I would have gotten a bit more in to it. Still, it was giggle worthy and a nice break for a LONG work day.

xo

5 comments:

HANNA {the contented soul} said...

You ARE a very blessed girl! Christy has been my best friend for the past 8 years and I LOVE her. She's the absolute best!

Kelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelley said...

Hanna- I just misspelled your name in my comment! I had to delete it!

What a small world- love it! we need to all get together. We're destined to be friends. :)

HANNA {the contented soul} said...

I would love that. Our destiny awaits! If you spelled my name with an "h" on the end and felt the need to completely resubmit your comment...I love you. Ha!

Kelley said...

I did and its MUTUAL! :)