Thursday, July 22, 2010

Milestone... missed?

...but NOT forgotten!

It seems but a moment ago when we began this journey. I dare say my only readers who were on board from the first moment (and have not bailed yet) have got to be Kristin (and mom and dad, prob) and Courtney.

If you can believe it- that was 501 posts ago! Here's a wordle of some recent posts:

I had every intention of highlighting my 500th post with much pomp and circumstance! Alas, I will simply take a moment to say that his has been the most fun project of my creative life thus far. This is the first place I began to love to write. I enjoy having this friendly void as an outlet. I even love that some of you are now my friend because of this blog. That is amazing.

Without getting overly gushy, I just want to say thanks for continuing to check in and be invested in my life. I love you. (yes, you.... person who I do not know exists that reads every day.)

Here's to another 500!

4 comments:

Julie Long said...

Thanks to those 500 posts my day has been made better many times. Thanks for that! I love you!

Kelley said...

i love you both very much.

The Armisteads said...

i remember it all so clearly...right after the big g'burg trip!
i heart the O.C. blog!

Stephanie said...

I love reading your blog! you keep me VERY entertained! and i love that you write like you speak :) Feels like i'm hanging out w/ you over a nice meal and chatting about your day!
Miss you friend!