Wednesday, July 21, 2010

GPOYW

that means "Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday" (proof here).

so, here you go:
(why yes, that is freshly colored hair. No more gray, suckas!!)

*update on yesterday's challenge post* :  I spent my evening reading and working- no TV. I will say thank goodness for This American Life for the moments it got too quiet in my lil cottage. I think I'm going to like this phase of no TV. I just need to get comfortable with silence in the meantime. Good things happen in my heart when I'm quiet enough to notice it.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

You're so gorg(eous).

Matt said...

You got Elvis lookin' over your shoulder.

Kelley said...

just where I like him...

(thanks, Kristi, you little sugar, you.)

Julie Long said...

You're hot.

The Armisteads said...

best picture of you. you are something serious!

Kelley said...

y'all. this is nuts. so sweet but lets not get out of hand.

Oh....OK LETS!

<3