Tuesday, July 13, 2010

block?

I don't know. I sort of have writer's block lately.

I think it is a result of reading that most people have one good year of blogging in them. Anything after that becomes something of a watered down bullet list of the comings and goings of one's life.

y'all.

THAT. IS. ME.

I have subjected you to... gasp... the contents of my FOOD choices. Who am I? My late grandmother (may she rest)? She used to love to tell us what she'd eaten. Oh man...

So, here's the worst part: I don't think I'll change, thankyouverymuch. I don't pretend that you all visit this lil blog space for world-shattering wisdom or pithy politic-ing. You come here because I write like I speak and, chances are, my life is a little more ridiculous than yours. Who doesn't love that?

Buckle up. This break-neck adventure of the ordinary will keep on keepin' on.

Next stop? "Living a Lie: an identical twin in a fraternal twin's body" with guest blogger/collaborator Kristin Kirker Rochester.

xo

2 comments:

Delaney Mae said...

keep it up, kiddo. I prefer your mundane to most others' dramas. xo

Emily HK said...

And I still want to know who said we have one good year of blogging. What if I blog really sporadically for five years? Can I stretch it out like that and be awesome the whole time?