Friday, July 23, 2010

Confession:

I just got really excited about the prospect of spending an evening in solitude. Tagging every blog post I've ever written. For searching purposes.

My memory is freakishly good... creepy good. Like I-remember-what-I-wore-for-my-school-pictures-in-3rd-grade-good. But, the old girl can't recall every post, youknowwhatimsayin?

So, if you're looking for me tonight. Don't check any social setting. Check my house. Under a blanket (FALSE... after a ridiculous electric bill, I keep it at 81 lately), tagging away.

Tomorrow will be the peak of my weekend when I spend the day doing cannonballs into the kiddie pool with James (he's bringing his mom Courtney and sister Mary Margaret for safety purposes). I can't wait!

xo
k

1 comment:

The Armisteads said...

he keeps asking, "kelley take her shoes off...jump in water." duh, james.