Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Zappos!

Today, something cool happened.

I received my first online shoe purchase in the mail. Here's what made it unique beyond that fact.

1. I ordered from Zappos.

2. They consider themselves a Customer Service company who happens to sell shoes.

3. I love that.
4. That is what we do at Emma. Just substitute stylish email stationery.
5. I got free shipping for no reason!
6. It showed up next day!
7. They are EXACTLY what I wanted!!! Look how pretty! (thanks, Kris for spotting them!!)

I am a satisfied customer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

textbook social media marketing. i will now go check out zappos.

Kelley said...

nice!! Here's the best part: free return, so there's no reason NOT to order! I am now an online shoe purchaser.

*also... thanks for letting me borrow the conan pic! :)

Karin said...

Amazing. I just received my first Zappos order (snow boots for Dylan) as well. And ordered from Piperlime (snow boots for me) the same day. I heart free shipping and returns.

Hitoshi said...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/business/10corner.html