Sunday, January 17, 2010

To relax is to eat.

y'all.

My weekend was delish.

I started with a delightful meal post-work (on Friday with a crew of amazing girls) at a lovely new Mexican eatery in Nashville called "Taco Mamacita!" It was outstanding. It was also the first time I had to stare my 2010 challenge in the face...no alcohol. The margs looked so good. BUT. I feel so good and feel quite accomplished. I love a challenge, after all. Alas, the evening ended by scooting around the dance floor at Roberts...always the right choice.

Saturday morning, I started my day (at 10:30am) at Frothy Monkey with Candace. Just look at the cute face I sat across from:
and just get a LOAD of the gorgeous mint mocha I got! It is just plain art.


So, tonight I came home from a great evening at City Church to an incredible meal on the table. (Side note: I *must* marry a man who also loves to cook because there is just something about coming home to a hot meal!) Jordan had fashioned a beef stew with polenta and rosemary. WHOA. it was incredible. Just look:
Our home has shared countless meals around this table and it never gets old.

Here's to another week! I hope you all have a wonderful day or honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. I will do so at work, but I hope you all have the day off to honor an amazing man and hero.

love!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Mint mocha ... quite possibly the best combo ever.