Thursday, January 21, 2010

sweet tooth.

what is this? A food blog?

well, truth is... my new awesome camera (from mama and diddy) comes with a too-good-to-be-true "food setting" and I am powerless against it.

Just look how I found Anna tonight:

but seriously... this is all Sweet Cece's fault. They were closed and we were forced to go to Publix to find the makings for our own creations. I may or may not have gravitated to frozen pizza while Anna created this wondertreat.

Don't make me tell you about the time my fam and I went to Sweet Cece's over Thanksgiving and dad got nothing but a cup of toppings...

3 comments:

Kari said...

hey! what camera do you have that has a food setting? i love that!

love,
kari

Kelley said...

Kari, dear-

It is a Panasonic DMC-ZS3

I tried to attach a link to it but it was enormous! :)

Its the best camera I've ever had... too much fun!

steal magnolias said...

anna can never shock me in the ice cream/ just toppings department. i cannot tell you how many of HER birthdays we spent at RYANS eatting toppings with a side of soft serve ice cream... if she got a tat it would be of a bottle of sprinkles... ya'll are fun