Monday, January 11, 2010

weekend wrap up

so, the good news is that i figured out WHY I wasn't able to upload any of my videos. The bad news is that I learned the hard way and none of the videos I shot before this weekend will show up.

But thats OK. Here's the snow we got in Nash on Friday. Just look:

(yes, that's a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hat on Chelsea... circa 89 or something)


Lots more fell after I shot this, but I was too busy snuggling up on the blow-up air mattress (watching movies) to capture it.



So, the best part of the weekend was simply the plethora of laziness...enjoyed side by side with Adrienne and Bill (and Chelsea of course). We watched a LOT of Lost, so we'll be locke-ed (get it??) and loaded for the premiere! Thank goodness Jesus took the wheel and we're not going to have to defer to the State of the Union after all. Let's face it... more Americans care about TV than the State of the Union anyway. Seriously. It is both funny and really sad.

(here's adrienne and chelsea in onesies (obv) and anna as she finished a walk.)


There's no way to cover all the ground since Christmas, but suffice it to say, life is good. I'm feeling better and better from my rogue illness. Work is good. Home is great. I'm happy.

Also, this blog has the potench to become my very own video hosting site. Look out.

No comments: