Tuesday, January 19, 2010

heartbreak.

I don't know what to do with my heartbreak for Haiti.

It just feels like things will never be right for them again. So many precious lives lost. Any normal destroyed.

Here are some pictures that are important... haunting/disturbing but important. I just had no idea how widespread the devastation was. If you are up to it (seriously... only if you're ready), have a look.

Now, to find the ways I can get involved...

“THE LORD IS CLOSE TO THE BROKEN. HEARTED; HE RESCUES THOSE WHO ARE. CRUSHED IN SPIRIT.” (PSALM 34:18)

4 comments:

Hitoshi said...

Did you click on the blacked out photos? I did not. Perhaps later. Or not. Sigh.

Kelley said...

I did on one and then decided I couldn't look at the others just yet. I'm so sad.

Amanda S. said...

Kelley!! Check out my blog post about Haiti. There are some links at the end with places you can go to donate or see what to do to help. I want to do something here, but don't know what...?? http://akswartzbaugh.blogspot.com/2010/01/haiti.html

Kelley said...

thanks, boo. that's awesome.