Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the best is yet to come.

Last night was just a normal night on Laudy. We four ladies sat around and solved the problems of the world. Obviously.

We agreed that there is something down right THRILLING about knowing the huge things of life are still to come. Not one of us has missed out on a single (no pun intended) thing over the last few years. We've sucked the marrow out of life. We've gone back to school, gone on last minute trips, stayed out dancing 'til the wee hours, eaten fro yo for dinner, done karaoke, thrown parties, worked hard and generally taken life by the horns.

And the cool part?

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

The falling in love, getting married (maybe), having a baby (or 12... chelsea), buying a house, getting promoted, fun vacations.... They are still on my (and our) horizon!

I was always the child who preferred to eat the bad stuff on my plate so I could enjoy the good stuff. I woke up on Saturday morning in order to get my chores done before Saved By the Bell came on.. so I could enjoy it the most. I'd always rather save the good stuff.

My life, as a whole, seems to be no exception. And y'all.... if THIS isn't even the best.... I may need to be sedated later in life.

I'm such a happy girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such an encouraging post! thanks for sharing kelley!