Monday, September 28, 2009

FALL!

My friends, I wish you a delicious inhale of the most crisp and wonderful air whispering around this fine middle Tennessee morning!

IT IS GORGEOUS here today!

Mind you, we've paid our dues to enjoy such perfection. It rained for 42 days straight or something. Nevertheless, it is delightful today and I just can't peel the smile off my face.

You might remember that I have been in a state of mourning over losing the summer. I (in my old age) now prefer warm to cool and really wish it were summer all the time. It also happened to be my favorite summer yet - for reasons I still have not unearthed. It just was. So, you can imagine my realization that Fall is here was not met with open arms.

Yet- it really is magnificent, isn't it? I can't wait until our big wonderful tree starts to change to yellow and I will share it with you! It just puts some pep in my step. A pep I'll have to remember in February. But whatev- its SO wonderful now!

I wish you cardigans, pumpkin spice, lightweight scarves, spaghetti squash and not shaving your legs.... all the splendor this season has to offer.

3 comments:

JC said...

i don't have to shave my legs anymore? what a relief.

Kelley said...

i knew you'd be relieved. So is your venus razor.

JC said...

is this what you use:

http://tinyurl.com/yba69j8

?