Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Enneagram your life.

Y'all.

Have you heard of the Enneagram personality assessment??

First things first. Click HERE and take the free test. Then we can talk.

We can talk and talk about how I'm a 3. WHA? I would not have naturally pegged myself as an "achiever" as much as I would have thought "helper". Oh well... it kinda adds up, so I'll take it.

It is kinda creepy, y'all. I bet you'll find yourself identifying with the descriptors and material such as "what is great about being a 3" and "how to get along with me", etc.

Go. Do it. Fill it out. Laugh.... then tell me about it!! :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

what sort of new age craziness have you gotten me in to. i'm a two. overall sexual (bow chica wow wow). what? i am a two though. i laughed when i read the description BECAUSE IT WAS PRETTY RIGHT ON.
hilarious.

Ashley said...

kelley, i'm a 3 as well! I could have told you that if i had just the definitions alone but the test confirmed it too. we're 3's girl! the "type behavior motivations" were scarily true for me!

The Madden said...

I scored highest on Type 9 - Calmness. THIS TEST IS A JOKE!! WHAT a croc.....ok I'm calm now.

Kelley said...

Em- you are such a 2 that I can't even believe it. I called that!

Ash, repreSENT! Lets hear it for acheiving! You're awesome. :)

The madden- duh. this test is SO SPOT ON!

JC said...

2 with SO next. i don't know about this test...

Kelley said...

you don't agree?? I think yous a helpa.

Mark and Rachel said...

I'm a sucker for personality tests and wanted to try this one b/c I've never seen it before. I tied for a 1 and 2. Very accurate. Making Mark take it now :)

GJ said...

I'm a 3. Duh.

freshie (and zero) said...

I was a 9. Peaceful and laid back? Occasionally... Optimistic? Yes!

Kelley said...

beth- you little peacemaker, you. :)

erintumlin.blogspot.com said...

im totally a loyalist (number 6) my whole team took this and it was freaky how dead on it was!!