Friday, May 22, 2009

Things making my Friday...

1. GirlTalk... I just can't stop listening. Never mind the world of litigation he's dealing with for "borrowing" all the music. ha. Its a hoot. (yes, a hoot).

2. The left over salmon and brown rice I plan to demolish in a few moments. I love me some salmon!

3. Thinking about Amanda telling me that the twins growing in her are the size of travel toothpaste tubes. hahah! so fun!

4. I got up and lifted weights this morning! I was so sleepy but I did it! :) Small victories, ok?

5. I'm gonna see my fam next week!

6. Monday off!!

7. Channeling a flapper today...?



What are y'all looking forward to?? HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So Kim just sent me your link!! i've been catching up on all your blogs, just got through '07 and going to start on '08 tomorrow ;)
what is your business website?? i'd love to see it!!
so Great to see your smiling face!! miss you SO much friend! reading your blog reminds me how A-mazing you are!
MUCH love!!!
Steph