Tuesday, May 19, 2009

deep laughter....

WHY is it the best thing in the world?

I can't stop laughing this morning for a couple reasons. THIS being one:

I mean.... am I just tired or is that the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen? oh man....

Also, DID you see last week's 30 Rock????? Holy cow.

Do yourself a favor and enjoy the next 21 minutes. Do not miss the last few minutes. I've laughed so hard that it hurts.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/73145/30-rock-kidney-now#s-p1-so-i0

HAPPY TUESDAY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sexually transmitted crazy mouth!
(also i love norah jones hair - such a miniscule part of the show, but i'm obsessed)

hootenannie said...

You have my favorite laugh in the world. I'm so glad I get to hear it often!!!!

"I don't remember eating corn today?"

freshie (and zero) said...

That shirt looks like it is from the Cracker Barrel collection.