Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eeyore


So, I get that he is the least lovable of the animals at Pooh Corner. Honestly, I agree. Who ever wants to hang out with the guy who is *bound* to bring you down?

Nashville weather feels like Eeyore. Just as I think we're going to have a sunny day, I awaken to rain drops flying horizontally at my bedroom window. If not for Feist and her spritely tunes, I may be rocking in a corner suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Doesn't May know that APRIL showers bring May flowers? Gah. Its just....so simple.

To make up for the Eeyore weather looming in the Music City, I'll be forced to blare my happy music and enjoy the fun activities planned. For starters, our design intern Alison has her senior art show at Belmont! I'm so excited! In five years, I have never set foot inside Belmont University. It will be a great day to go and revel in Alison's talents. THEN, on to company bowling. Of course. Later, Neal is practicing some music for his show in Columbia this weekend. A few of us are going to be band-aids. duh.

I'm gonna turn this frown upside down. You know what else will do that?? TOMORROW IS HAIR CUT DAY! Sure, anyone in my position would wish that my sis were in town to tame my mane, but hey- Amanda at Cognito needs to take things into her hands. There's no more time to wait, I assure you.

ttyl.

1 comment:

JC said...

i love eeyore and i love rainy windy days. is that bad?