Thursday, May 7, 2009

I SO WISH...

... that I'd photographed the meal I just made for "lunch bunch".

So, I'll describe. This is, of course, a shameless plug of my domestic goddess aptitude. duh.

It was chicken barbeque (chicken and barbeque sauce in the crock pot over night... mmmm) sammies with sauteed onions on fresh french rolls. Romaine salad with strawberries, avocado, toasted almonds, feta and light (ha) Champagne dressing. Grilled corn as a side and for dessert.... s'mores! (insert "Sandlot" reference).

The theme was SUMMERTIME and it worked! I am all cozy and full. Too bad I need to be productive. I could rock a nap right now.

Completely un-related rant:
Is anyone else SO sad about the drama with the Gosselins (From "John and Kate Plus Eight"?) I mean... it makes me so sad. I know that no one is perfect but why are we a society obSESSED with keeping our options open? You know what.... don't get me started. I'll get all riled up and that's not what this post was about. Perhaps tomorrow. We'll see. ha.

3 comments:

michelle said...

ONLY Cam Kirker would have a story like this and be asked to blog it all with the Wall Street Journal!!! Yet another notch for him on his belt of amazing stories!! I'm glad to hear that he and Mr. Cannon will be back soon safely!

The Morginskys said...

speaking of drama, did brad leave angelina? at the gym someone was reading an us weekly and it had that on the cover...i need to investigate.
glad your daddy is homebound!

M♥LLY said...

Are John & Kate still filming for the next season? The end of last season was kinda rocky and now this news comes out... :( ick