Thursday, January 22, 2009

Old Friends

So, besides the extreme excitement I have for Leslie and Sims' baby shower tonight, I am generally enjoying a morning of basking in old friendships. They (and YOU) are a treasure!

And not just my GIRLS from college, or my SISSERS from here in Nashville or my other near and dears. Today it includes old songs, epiphanies (is that the plural? I've never had the occasion to do write that) and truths.

That's all. Just happy! Just kickin' it with Bonnie Raitt in my ears and smiling... for no particular reason.

:)

5 comments:

Beloved said...

HOLLA!!!

Kelley said...

Boo, thats all you! :) just smiling thinking of you!!!

JC said...

how many times did you listen to "I Can't Make You Love Me" be honest...

Kelley said...

too many times! hahhaha!

JC said...

well, apart from the fact that delilah plays it 5 times every show, it is an amazing song.