Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday

Here's a blow by blow of my morning:

- toss and turn at 2am... worried I've slept thru my alarm
- wake up to my alarm at 4:35a. Set to vibrate, no less. Now THATS a light sleep
- drag my tail to the YMCA before they technically open. That's just shy of 5am, players!
- Do four "stations" of some brutal circuit training. Think Biggest Loser. (i LOVE it! I feel like Gillian is standing on me demanding my lunges go slower.)
- Get the surprise that we're going to do suicides on the basketball court. 16 in a minute and a half.
- Kick myself for not playing sports.
- ACTUALLY do it! (note: the threat was issued that were any member not able to complete the challenge in time, we all do 20 pushups. gross. This was a huge relief...and will keep me out of counseling. For now.)
- Start to see stars.
- Lay down. Determine I will *probably* not pass out.
- Decide to drive. i know.
- Actually make it home!
- Shower, meet a friend for breakfast, reconnect with an older one.
- Get to work.

That was all before 9am. I'm tired. AND its 6pm and I've already been awake for 13.5 hours. I'm a baller!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

and that's to say nothing (literally) about the evening's activities later on, or the previous day's "cover girl" article in the Tennessean! scorching!! you are hot. gillian, and all your peeps, can be proud of your dedication in the new year. wow, just think about May, and August . . . killer!