Thursday, January 29, 2009

Buyers Remorse...

I'm kind of freaking.

If you know me, you know I do not spend money on things. I don't buy clothes (til I'm outta debt... then, its ON!), I don't get manis and pedis (I can do those myself), I limit eating out (could do moreso), and I don't spend frivolously in general.

Well, today... I did.

For the sake of, well, sight. I have been told I need computer glasses and regular glasses. My eyes have severe strain and I need a new perscription yesterday.

I am all for having useful eyes and not straining any more. I just wish it could be done for like... $100. NOT $500!!!! I know its tacky to talk about money, but seriously... that means a month of not putting moolah toward debt. It makes a bit sick to my stomach.

Tell me its imperative to see. Remind me that its money well spent. Confirm that I am not going to be in a desperate money situation... again.

HELP! My name is Kelley and I have buyers remorse!

2 comments:

Karin said...

It could be worse, because last night I had a dream that Dylan needed glasses and it was going to cost us $7,262. All because I didn't sign up for the vision plan at work.

So there you go.

Becca said...

Listen: Seeing is important business. And you don't want to be blind when you're older because you'll want to be able to see what your grandkids look like. When it comes to your actual health and well-being, it's worth it.

And you're talking to the girl who is in the process of buying a house but went to Nordstrom (and Nordstrom Rack) last night and bought 2 pairs of jeans. TALK about buyer's remorse... (but you know, not enough remorse to take them back :) ) Haha...